Click on whatever you wanna read:

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Our potential mothers, feeling happy in their leis. I think Mother's Day is a great time to spark pride in girls of their potential to be mothers one day. Kezia made the pink lei she's wearing.


Nate gave me a great mother's day (as always). I was aroused from my sleep by a screaming Elysse. I found Nate trying to take care of the girls and prepare his talk for church. He had already gotten up early to make pancakes!

Kay made a beautiful lei and then after church Nate made a total deluxe lunch -- coconut sweet potatoes, salmon, salad, rice, asparagus and broccoli, huli huli chicken. It was really good, just like all meals Nate creates. Then I got a back massage. ahhh...

Thanks, Nate! I feel like a queen!

Nate's aunt MaryJane and Uncle Randy were here visiting. It was so fun having them here! They attended the concert yesterday and we got to go stand up paddling together on Friday.


No comments: