Click on whatever you wanna read:

Monday, November 19, 2007

Prayers and personalities

At night, the girls say their own prayers. This is when their personalities really shine through. Ivy, our affectionate one, bounces around the room during her prayer giving everyone hugs and saying "And thank you that I can give Daddy a hug, and thank you that I can give Kezia a hug...etc" Kezia is our sensitive one. She seems to really understand that she is very fortunate for having all she has. She prays for the people who don't have enough money, or food to eat, or house to live in, or whatever. It is sweet. I do find it funny though, when she prays that the person who doesn't have a bed to sleep in will find one to sleep in. I think that ought to be followed up with a prayer for the person who is already in that bed!

No comments: