That is hilarious! I think our sense of humor is a little bit the same :).
As for the slide shows...let's see if I can help. Using Picassa...create an album (that little blue notebook in the toolbar). Put the pictures into the album (by dragging) that you want in the slide show. When you're done click so the album (not the individual pictures) is now showing in the workspace at the bottom. Click upload. On the right side click Link to this album. Then click Embed Slideshow. Now you can pick the size of your slideshow. I usually do large. Then copy and paste the html. I sometimes have to do this step a few times but it eventually works or I give up :). I'm sure this is clear as mud. Good luck!
2 comments:
either that, or if your child's name is Hini, I don't recommend sending her to school.
That is hilarious! I think our sense of humor is a little bit the same :).
As for the slide shows...let's see if I can help. Using Picassa...create an album (that little blue notebook in the toolbar). Put the pictures into the album (by dragging) that you want in the slide show. When you're done click so the album (not the individual pictures) is now showing in the workspace at the bottom. Click upload. On the right side click Link to this album. Then click Embed Slideshow. Now you can pick the size of your slideshow. I usually do large. Then copy and paste the html. I sometimes have to do this step a few times but it eventually works or I give up :). I'm sure this is clear as mud. Good luck!
Post a Comment