Click on whatever you wanna read:

Friday, January 30, 2009

Seeing Jesus

Tonight Kezia asked if she's ever seen Jesus. That got us talking about how we can see Jesus in people, since everyone has the love of Christ in them. She said she knows a girl in school has that love in her because today in recess Kezia was not having fun with a hula hoop, and the girl noticed and said to her, "Why don't you just drop that thing and come play with me?" And so she did.

So there you go.

3 comments:

Mary Jane Swalberg said...

Love reading your blog and keeping up on you and your family. Love, Randy and Mary Jane Swalberg

Tauna said...

I love it I love it I love it! So great!

Kerri said...

Here's a funny and related story from Steve's childhood...Michaela (sister) was 4 or so and sweetly said "Jesus is inside of me"...Ahhh, how sweet, he thought. She must have learned this in Sunbeams. Until she added with her eyes turned low and her brow all furrowed, "And he's growling..UURRRRRGGGG!" FREAKY!